Right at the moment you step on the islands, you feel total refreshed. There’s that particular feeling like you’re rejuvenated and you’re in a completely different world out there.
The best way to describe the landscape (and the sea) is breath-taking. It’s natural beauty at its finest condition. That’s why they say there’s really no other place on Earth like what you see in Hawaii.
As you wrap up your visit to this wonder of nature, here are some interesting facts you should know about Hawaii:
- The entirety of the Hawaiian Islands are the projecting tops of the biggest mountain range in the world.
- Hawaii is actually the only state in the U.S. that grows coffee.
- All the islands in the state were formed by the eruption of undersea volcanoes thousands of years ago.
- Each island in Hawaii is represented by a particular flower and colour.
- It is home to the world’s biggest volcano, Mauna Loa.
- A child’s first birthday is celebrated with a luau.
So get your bags packed and book a flight. Your travel to Hawaii will certainly become one of the most memorable adventure experiences in your life.