Various scenic places can be found in every place and corner of the world. Here are the Seven Wonders of the World.
- Chichén Itzá. Functions as the Mayan’s civilization center for economics and politics, this Mayan temple has been the most prominent temple city. It has the Temple of Chac Mool, the Playing Field of the Prisoners, the Pyramid of Kulkulan and the Hall of the Thousand Pillars as its structures and all of these are still in existence showing the unusual dedication to architectural work of art and space.
- Christ the Redeemer. Found in Rio de Janeiro, Christ the Redeemer is the Jesus Christ’s statue judged as the second biggest Art Deco statue in the whole world. This statue that measures 38 meters in height was the Brazilian Heitor da Silva Costa’s design but built by Paul Landowski, a French sculptor. Christ the Redeemer was launched on October 12, 1931.
- The Roman Colosseum. This arena was constructed with the intention of commemorating the grandeur of the Roman Empire and granting victorious legionnaires favors. The idea of the blueprint remained until these days and even other sport arena built after its time contains the mark of Colosseum’s unique design.
- The Great Wall of China. Great Wall of China has long been in the top Seven Wonders of the World because of its incomparable beauty. It was constructed to connect the reinforcement that was existing to a combined defense method as well as continue attacking the tribes of Mongol outside China. It is known as the largest monument ever made by men. There were conceptions came that it is the lone thing that can be visibly seen from space but this is still unclear.
- Machu Picchu. Pachacútec the Incan Emperor constructed a city on the mountain in 15th century recognized as Machu Picchu. This is found in middle-up of Andes Plateau, on top of Urubamba and in the deep part of Amazon forest. The city disappeared for more than three hundred years when the Incas abandoned it but found by Hiram Bingham in the year 1911.
- Petra. Nabataean empire ruled by King IV is located on the boundary of Arabian desert and Petra was its capital. Nabataeans are skilled when it comes to water thus supplied its city enormous structures of tunnel and chambers of water. These days the place is known to be the home for the Hellenistic temple frontage, Palace Tombs of Petra which is the best existing culture of the Middle East.
- The Taj Mahal. Well, this remarkable place has paved its way to stardom because of its unique magnificence and the story behind it. This mausoleum was so huge and constructed through the will of Shah Jahan in respect to the memoirs of his wife whom he loved dearly. This is known to be the most treasured gem of India’s Muslim art. This wonderful creation is found in Agra, India.