It is never too late!
Make the New Year a better one by cleaning up your lives and doing the right thing.
Here are some tips and guidelines to help you live a better life.
- Use your time wisely. Keep in mind that time flies and it only moves forward. Time cannot be bought. Time cannot be replaced. Give value to time by managing it well.
- Substitute old bad habits with new and good ones. Bad habits are hard to eradicate but can be replaced and substituted with the good and better ones.
- Commit to accomplish something. Don’t make a promise but instead make a strong commitment and stick to it in order to achieve your goal.
- Don’t carry and hang on to useless baggage. You have to let go bad experiences and negative thoughts. By letting go those things that bring you down, you become free and can easily move forward.
- Remember the importance of a clear purpose. Always ask yourself “Why am I doing this?” and “What do I want from this?” A clear intention leads to a clear direction to achieve a goal.
- Know how to prioritise. Start working on urgent, important and hard tasks. Attend to the smaller and easier ones after the difficult ones have been completed. Learn to know the difference between the urgent tasks and those that are important to make prioritising effective. Being aware of your priorities increases your focus to achieve and accomplish.
- Get rid of procrastination. Delaying things that have to be done now hinders success. Do not postpone for tomorrow the things that you can do today.
- Explore and do new things. Get out of your comfort zone. If you do not want to be exactly where you were before, you have to take risks and accept the challenge.
- Treat each success as a habit. Be an achiever. Make success a regular part of your life and keep the momentum. Aim to make every achievement a trigger to another success in your life.
According to Melody Beattie, one of Americas self-help authors, “The new year stands before us, like a chapter in a book, waiting to be written.We can help write that story by setting goals.”