Travel and tour in the Land Down Under is a combination of discovery and exploration.
Considered as the smallest continent and located under the equator, Australia is a vast country composed of states and territories that will let you experience different travel pleasures and adventures with the Australian blend.
Here are some of the guides in each State that you will find beneficial once you have decided to take a flight to Australia:
• New South Wales – Sydney is the capital city and considered as the country’s capital of culture. Aside from the scenery, festivals and dining experiences, the city is also famous for the world’s two icons – the Harbour Bridge and Opera House. If you are looking for fine wines, this state will definitely not fail you. New South Wales have several wine regions that are known worldwide for its incomparable wines such as the famed Hunter region where Shiraz, semillion and chardonnay are still produced today. To taste it yourself, local cellar doors around the area are offering samples for free. To complete your wine journey in New South Wales, you should also visit Hawkesbury Nepean region as well as the Southern Highlands.
• Victoria – Who doesn’t love shopping? The city of Melbourne is the capital city and the second popular travel destination in the country. It is home to numerous shopping centres, arcades and laneways. Whether you are looking for local or international brands, you will definitely spend some money once you experience shopping at Melbourne. At night, different restaurants, bars and bistros, cafes will fulfill your active nightlife.
• Queensland – The capital city is Brisbane and considered as the among the top 3 popular travel destinations in Australia. If you are ready for some unique adventures and you are not afraid of heights, the Sunshine Coast in Queensland will offer you a sightseeing experience of a lifetime. You will be stunned seeing the flourished beauty of nature while flying on a hot air balloon over Glass House Mountains. Not to forget, Great Barrier Reef, one of Australia’s nature and adventure wonders.
• Western Australia – Spending your holiday vacation in Western Australia is one decision you will never regret. Perth, the capital city, will empathically give you great holidays, astounding beaches and marine adventures, active market, lively night activities in bars and bistros, and many more.
• Southern Australia – The capital city Adelaide is the country’s fifth largest city in terms of population. It is known for food, wine, long beach fronts and venue for festivals and sporting events. Experience the unique wildlife sanctuary at Kangaroo Island in Southern Australia, where you can relax and feel more close to Australia’s wildlife creatures. Plus, Barossa will cater any couple a romantic getaway that is worth remembering.
• Tasmania – If you are planning to get an exclusive holiday away from the exhausting city life, Tasmania is the best travel destination for you. Truly, it is a piece of paradise located at the edge of the world. Hobart, the capital city and a busy seaport, is the place frequently visited by tourists who love to explore historical places combined with the highly recommended restaurants, cafes and nightlife culture.
• Northern Territory – It is genuinely the Australia’s outback. Are landscape adventures your fancy? Here is the perfect place for you – four-wheel driving, rock and mountain attractions, and the Uluru as considered being one of the world’s wonder.
Australia has a lot to offer that many tourists keep coming back whenever they get a chance. Consider travelling to the land down under and discover its culture, people and contemporary lifestyle.
Travel to Gold Coast, Queensland