Looking for a relaxing and enjoyable trip? Fiji Island lets you experience the vigor of life and the calmness of nature. No other place in the South Pacific islands has beaches surrounded by picturesque coral reefs. Swimming, surfing, and snorkeling can thus be very challenging in this island.
But that doesn’t mean you have to limit the fun and excitement because you will also enjoy splashing in crystal clear waters, very fine sands and the warm touch of the sun without harming nature’s gift—coral reefs. Dinner in the beach is a common practice among many tourists in this island.
Listed below are some of the awesome beaches, wonderful places, as well as the history and alluring culture of Fiji, each having different attractions to offer:
1. Nadi – Pronounced as “Nandi,” this place has a wide array of architectural variations which gives a glimpse to the country’s own culture. It is the first island of Fiji with the most tourists’ attractions because of the famous Hindu Temple, a popular tourist spot. The tempestuous Sonaisali Island Resort, Sheraton Fiji Resort, Sheraton Denarau Villas are also among the favorite destinations in Nadi. It’s also a home for night clubs, cinemas and luxury hotels for those who want to spend the night after nightlife.
2. Coral Coast – A place nestled at about 20 kilometers south of Nadi is the Coral Coast. It offers a great deal of fascinating spots – a delight for to those who love adventure. Queens Road is a twisty zigzag road along the magnificent coastline of the island. From this road, tourists can make their way to the country’s highlands for another journey to see different cultures and the panoramic beauty of the islands.
3. Mamanuca – Another beautiful island of Fiji. Pronounced as “Ma-ma noo tha,” it is another group of islands found in the South Pacific that offers a lot of scenic beauty of nature. It comprises smaller islets which are inhabited by Fijian people and a home for modern and fascinating beaches. The island facilities and accommodations is a mixture of ancient and modern style of culture travelers will experience.
4. Yasawa – It is one of the islands of Fiji composed of 20 smaller islands formed by volcanic activity. It has the beautiful fine, crystalline white sand beaches as well as some favorite tours. Its lush rainforest and the Yasawa’s Blue Lagoon found in Champagne beach is another must-see attraction of Fiji. Visitors may also attend the Sunday church service to experience its different culture and traditions.
5. Pacific Harbour – The “Adventure Capital of Fiji” is designed and developed by brilliant and adventurous minded people of Fiji. Visitors can experience and enjoy the delightful culture of Pacific Harbour such as watching their “fire walking” found nearby Bega Island. It is also known for as a diving spot. Pottery making is one of the most demonstrated activities around the island made by the island’s skilled craftsmen.
A day seems not enough to see the entire Fiji’s natural beauty because of the great number of activities, breathtaking places and sceneries – truly a remarkable and memorable experience.